Patient Access lets you use online services which include arranging appointments, requesting repeat medication, viewing test results and medical records.
Access is available for patients aged 16 years and over. Please enquire at reception for details. You will need to provide photo ID to obtain your login details.
You can also download the mobile app, for easier browsing on your mobile device.
For Android devices, you can download the app by visiting the Google Play Store.
For Apple devices, you can download the app by visiting iTunes.
Alternatively, you can use NHS App which lets you do the following:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
You can now get Online Advice or Treatment within 48 hours (2 working days).
We have introduced Online Triage which provides you with medical advice based on your symptoms and the information you provide us.
Getting started is easy…
Simply click on this link or the image below and in the search bar type your query/symptom. This will give you a choice of forms. You can access advice or submit specific questions to the practice.
If you cannot find a suitable option to select for your symptom, then please select ‘A General Health Query form‘.