Welcome to Dr Samuel & Dr Khan’s Practice – providing high quality care; in a friendly, professional manner.
Covid – 19 update:
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we need to limit face to face contact where possible, in order to help stop the spread of coronavirus infection. Please do not attend the surgery unless you have a booked appointment. We kindly ask that you wear a face covering when you attend.
- If you need our services, please use our Online Triage Service. Your enquiry will be triaged by a clinician and most appropriate form of appointment will be arranged – we are able to deal with a number of problems by offering video and telephone consultation, however if the clinician feels you need to be seen in person, a face to face appointment will be arranged accordingly.
- Child immunisations and cervical screening appointments are available and can also be requested via https://www.online-consult.co.uk/org/dr-samuel-and-dr-khan-practice/start/1613/4089
Covid – 19 testing and enquiries:
- For test enquiries visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/get-a-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/ or call NHS119.
- If you need medical advice about your symptoms, go to: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/ or call NHS111.
- Only call 999 if you feel very unwell or think there’s something seriously wrong.
- For Track and Trace app information please read the following NHS guidance here.
- Please use our Online Triage Service where possible. You can access medical advice without having to call us or attend the practice. Click here to fill in the form.
- Once you complete the form, the doctor will review it and decide on the most appropriate course of action specific to your query. Response is provided in accordance to the urgency between 1 to 5 working days
- Our Online Triage Service is very simple to use and is available 24/7.
If you are unsure which option to select for your symptoms, then please select ‘General Health Query’.
Weekend and evening appointments:
- Call 0207 540 9949, alternatively call GP Out-of-hours on 0207 511 8880, for urgent enquiries call NHS 111.
Phone line delays:
- We are receiving extremely high number of calls every day, therefore the time to answer your call may be significantly longer than usual. If after choosing option 2 you are not answered within 3 minutes please disconnect and try again or use Online Triage Service.
- Please note that to request appointment, fit/sick note, prescriptions or for medical reports including results, we will ask you to complete our Online Triage Service form. If you suffer from impairment, disability or if due to age / other factors you have no access or can’t use the online system, we can assist you over the phone and submit the form on your behalf.